Why do you need to know how to bypass surveys? When you are downloading a file or watching movies online, some annoying surveys pop ups in the way and disrupt all your time unavoidably. You won’t continue downloading or watching movies unless you complete the surveys.
There is nothing you can get beneficially though you have completed the surveys. You are just wasting your time and cannot enjoy your watching movies online or complete the download process quickly just because of the interruption of the surveys.
Thus, we are coming with the tips how to get rid of the surveys. Check out some tips below and make sure you will be free from any pop ups surveys on your screen.
How To Bypass Surveys Verification for Download File
Use ScriptSafe on Google Chrome
The first tip you can try is to use ScriptSave on Google Chrome. This is considered as the easiest way to block any annoying survey. In this regard, you just need to add the extension on Google Chrome to help you get free form the surveys. The steps include:
- Go to Google Chrome on your personal computer.
- Open Chrome web store to search for ScriptSafe in the search box.
- Find “Add to chrome” button and tap on it certainly.
- There will be a pop up appearing to ask for permission to add extension to chrome. This way, click on “Add extension” onto Google Chrome.
- Try to visit a website to check if there is any survey pop ups.
- Notice, the survey will be blocked by SricptSafe.
Extract Links From The Website
The second tip dealing with the way how to bypass surveys is to extract the links from the website. In this way, you are required to extract the hidden links from the website’s source code using the technical skills and some tools that have been already installed on Google Chrome. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Google Chrome.
- Open the survey website where you want to download the file.
- There will be three dots on the upper right corner on the screen. Click on it.
- Move your mouse to open tools tab, thus, a new tab will open.
- Find developer tools and make a click. Or simply click on CTRL+SHIFT+I to open the developer tools instantly.
- Open the console tab and paste the URL retrieval code. Press ENTER.
- There will be a list of links on the specific website. Click on the link that you are accessing.
Please note, this method will work well only if you have the same page with the site you need. Ignore the links ending in .js and .css as they are not the download links.
In short, there are always the easy tips of how to bypass surveys you can try to get rid of the annoying surveys that pop up on your screen when you are downloading a file or watching online movies. There are still more tips to show, however, these best two tips are just good for you.